Friday, June 19, 2009

Welcome to Law Fail

Welcome everybody in the legal and non-legal community to the newest, hippest, most sidewindinglyawesomest failure blog on the world wide web. Pretty cool so far, huh?

Well, assuming I still have your attention, I'll go on to speak about what this website is intended to be all about:

Have you ever been a victim of the legal system?

Have you ever wondered if anybody else has too?

Are you tired of spending late nights searching endlessly for hilarious stories of when the system FAILS?

Well then this is your spot! I find all the good stories fit to read and intersperse them with my own thoughts, ideas, and my own failure stories from the greater Chicagoland area. I'll even take your own submissions and post them up here!

Stay tuned kiddies...

No comments:

Post a Comment