Friday, June 19, 2009

A little piece about me...

My friends,

Welcome back to Law Fail - I figured I should probably post the obligatory "about me" section.

Call me a disenchanted law student, call me Ishmael, I really don't care. The point is, it doesn't really matter who I am - I'm just one of you, trying to make it through the daily grind. I have a fiancee, I have a baby on the way, and I love my city, Chicago. Some people love the city because of the sports teams, some because of the night life, and some because of the beauty of the skyline and parks.

I love my city because it provides me with day to day priceless comic relief which can be witnessed out my apartment's front window. Also, with Chicago being the second largest legal market in the United States, it also provides me with a unique perspective to take in all the instances in which the law utterly fails.

So I guess this blog will consist mainly of three things, now that I come to think about it more:

1) Funny legal related stories, videos, pictures, cartoons, etc.

2) My stories and tales of big city life.

3) Anyone who chooses to contribute! Just click on my information and email me a story, and if it's good enough, I'll publish it!

That being said, thank you for your time and I look forward to seeing you again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment